Jim Andrews eBook named “The Antibiotic Epidemic: How to Fight Superbugs and Emerging Bacteria with Miracles from Mother Nature” contains information to help people naturally and safely banish the strains of bacteria (superbugs) that cause Antibiotic Resistance. It is based on natural and inexpensive ways to bulletproof you and your family from the superbugs which is a serious threat to health.
Antibiotic resistance occurs when bacteria reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections. The bacteria survive and continue to multiply causing more harm. Superbug is the name of the bacteria that causes antibiotic resistance. They are resistant to several types of antibiotics. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) these drug-resistant bacteria infect more than 2 million people nationwide in the US and kill at least 23,000 each year.
What’s Inside Antibiotic Epidemic: How to Fight Superbugs and Emerging Bacteria with Miracles from Mother Nature?
This product is an eBook that you instantly get to download to your device after you order. Don’t expect any physical items to be shipped. After you order, you will be immediately sent an email with a link to download the files directly to your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
The book focuses on only natural, safe methods for eliminating and preventing the superbugs. Inside you’ll learn about simple, available ingredients that are effective against a number of dangerous pathogens including MRSA. You’ll learn about natural oils that kill bacteria and soothes constipation, diarrhea and bloating. You’ll also get helpful information on the dangerous effects of antibiotics. And lots more information.
Plus, when you order you’ll get a special free gift. It is a special report from The Journal of Ancient Healing, called Foods, Herbs and Spices That Fight Viral Maladies. This Special Report draws from some of the oldest healing traditions known to man, including Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese medicine.
In this report you’ll discover:
- 10 all-natural antivirals including spices, herbs, and flowering plants that stamp out viruses!
- This traditional Chinese formula eases colds and the flu!
- A virus-stopping soup recipe sure to soothe the nastiest bout that’s delicious and effective!
- A simple home-made medicinal syrup that you need to keep handy at all times!
- And more.
About The Author
According to the official website Jim Andrews is a medical researcher and reporter. The author discovered and developed the method from his own personal experience as someone who had the same problem and worked long and hard to find a solution that works.
- An easy, safe way to kill the superbugs that cause Antibiotic resistance.
- Helps protect against the deadly disease superbugs have been linked to like cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, psoriasis, and more.
- Includes a free special report with your purchase.
- Digital product: The good thing is that you will not have to wait for this program to arrive in the mail.Cons
- Not a lot of customer reviews online for one to make an accurate assessment of the results this program produces.
- I found no online information about the author and could not verify his identity and background. The reason could be because the author name is a pseudonym to protect the real identity of the author.
- This product has a very low gravity rate in the Clickbank marketplace. This means it is not bought by a large number of people.
“The Antibiotic Epidemic: How to Fight Superbugs and Emerging Bacteria with Miracles from Mother Nature” is an interesting book that is worth looking at. I can’t tell what type of results you’ll get if you follow the information. But what I can tell you is that you are protected from scam or any other issues that would make you want a refund through the 60 day moneyback guarantee. This is what I’m sure about, you’ll get your refund if you request it. So it’s safe to check out the book and see the information yourself if you are interested.